Theresa McGorrian and family would like to welcome you to their luxurious guesthouse which is just 1km from the picturesque seaside village of Blackrock. Here you'll find a popular seaside village with award winning restaurants, bars, beaches, coffee shops and fantastic views. All room are en-suite with power showers and also equipped with TV and hairdryer. For your entertainment we also have a games room with a full size snooker table & dartboard. Breakfast Menu We have a varied breakast menu where you can choose from a wide selection of continental items from the dresser including homemade breads, selection of juices, yogurts, fresh fruit, compotes, pancakes, breakfast cereals, plus hot, cooked to order breakfasts including the Traditional Full Irish breakfast with all the trimmings!
All en-suite bedrooms with 'power showers'
Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
All rooms equipped with TV
All rooms equipped with Hairdryer
Private Car Parking
Full Size Snooker Table & Dartboard
Please use this website to book directly with us - booking with other websites may incur additional costs or commission
Check Availability for
Step 1: Select the number of nights you wish to stay
Booking Terms & Conditions
Cancellation before arrival date - Confirmed Bookings
* More than 21 days before arrival - No obligation or Full Refund
* 4 to 21 days before arrival - 10% Cancellation Fee
* 2 to 4 days before arrival - 20% Cancellation Fee
* Less than 2 Days before arrival - Cancellation Fee = Room Cost of First Nights Stay
Cancellation before arrival date - Prepaid Special Offers
* As Above
Cancellation - Prepaid Last Minute Deals
* No Refunds on Last Minute Deals
Quiet accommodation and good restaurant at 5 minutes.
Nobody available for check in and the owner was busy.
The pools and darts wasn't possible.
Wrong information concerning adress location on the website please update, thank you.
Robert Michon -
Ireland (May, 2015)
Everything was fine. People very friendly. Our place was an apartment with all furniture available wash and dry machines, etc. which was very useful for a family of four.
Andrea Bassi -
Italy (August, 2014)
A comfortable and affordable room for my husband and I. We enjoyed the proximity to the airport on our way to Belfast. Many thanks to the helpful staff who gave us good directions.SSSSS
Full Irish Breakfast
* Grilled Irish Bacon, Irish Pork Sausages, Traditional Black and White Pudding, Grilled Tomato and Eggs (Fried/Scrambled/Poached/Boiled)
* Scrambled Egg and smoked Salmon
* Scrambled or Poached Eggs on Toast with Grilled Bacon
All the above served with Toast, Homemade Wheaten Bread, Tea, Coffee or Green Tea
* Eggs (Fried/Scrambled/Poached/Boiled) Baked Beans, Grilled Tomato
* Baked Beans on Toast
All the above served with Toast, Homemade Wheaten Break, Tea, Coffee or a Selection of Herbal Tea
From The Buffet
* Cereal: Muesli, Weetabix, Hot Porridge, All Bran, Cornflakes, Rice Krispies
* Yogurts: Strawberry, Banana, Peach etc
* Fresh Fruit: Apples, Oranges, Bananas, Pear etc
* Homemade Wheaten Bread with a selection of Jam
* Cold Meat with a selection of cheese
* Tea, Coffee, Milk
* Selection of Herbal Tea
* Freshly squeezed fruit juices; orange, apple, pear, banana.
A Selection of Homemade Bread, Scones, Butter and preserves are also available